New York, November 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the “Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market Report 2021-2031” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06186244/? utm_source = GNW
Global Unmanned Traffic Management Market – Our New Study Reveals Trends, Contracts & Planned Investments
Increase activities in autonomous airspace
Some of the factors that are expected to positively influence the development of UTM systems include the increasing prevalence of drones used in several sectors such as delivery, agriculture, surveillance, etc. Technological advancements in drones, cargo drones and autonomous ground delivery are expected to drive demand. for UTM services to improve the safety of low-altitude airspace. The COVID-19 pandemic has also provided the necessary market impetus that has allowed companies to test their systems and services to gain regulatory approval.
If you are involved in this industry, you must read this recently updated report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenue streams up to 2031, evaluating data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
The answers to the key questions can be found in this report
• How is the unmanned traffic management market evolving? And how can you make sure you’re at the forefront of the market?
• What are the upcoming developments and the regulatory framework for the market?
• Where is the unmanned traffic management market heading?
• What is driving and holding back the unmanned traffic management market?
• Who are the main players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the unmanned traffic management projects for these leading companies?
• What are the implications of unmanned traffic management projects underway today and over the next 10 years?
You must find out how this will affect the unmanned traffic management market today and over the next 10 years:
• Our report of over 1120 pages provides you with 803 tables and 793 tables / graphs exclusively.
• The report highlights the top lucrative areas of the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• Contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth
• Highlights for you the main successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and future market prospects. Our new study enables you to assess expected sales across the global market and regionally. View financial results, trends, opportunities and revenue forecasts. There are still many opportunities in this growing unmanned traffic management market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analyzes reveal prospects for unmanned traffic management
• In addition to the revenue forecast to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates and market share.
• You find original analyzes, with commercial perspectives and evolutions.
• Discover qualitative analysis (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and project developments.
• Find out how the COVID 19 pandemic has impacted the global market and submarkets, and what recovery models are expected
This report includes analysis of data and valuable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Four COVID-19 recovery models and their impact, namely V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Unmanned Traffic Management: By Type
• Not persistent
Unmanned traffic management: by component
– Security service
– Flight service
– Information service
Unmanned traffic management: by solutions
• Communication infrastructure
• Surveillance infrastructure
• Navigation infrastructure
Unmanned Traffic Management: By End Use
• Logistics and transport
• Monitoring and follow-up
In addition to revenue forecasts for the entire global market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional markets and 19 major national markets:
• North America
– The rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
– South Korea
– Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
– Saudi Arabia
– South Africa
– Rest of the Middle East and Africa
• South America
– Rest of South America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Unmanned Traffic Management market, with a focus on this segment of the operations of these companies.
Leading companies and market growth potential
• Airbus Group SE
• AirMap Inc.
• Limited Angel Altitude
• Analytical graphics inc. (AGI)
• Frequentis SA
• Leonardo SpA
• Lockheed Martin Company
• PrecisionHawk Inc.
• Rockwell Collins (Collins Aerospace)
• senseFly Inc.
• Skyward IO Inc.
• Thales Group
• Unifly SA
• Viasat inc.
• Wing Aviation LLC
The overall global unmanned traffic management market revenue will exceed US $ xx million in 2021, by our calculations. We forecast strong revenue growth through 2031. Our work identifies organizations that hold the greatest potential. Learn about their capabilities, progress and business prospects, helping you stay ahead of the curve.
How the Unmanned Traffic Management Market Report Helps You
In summary, our report of over 1,130 pages provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecast to 2031 for the Unmanned Traffic Management market, with forecast for type, component, solutions and end use each forecast at global and regional level – learn the outlook for industry, finding the most lucrative places for investment and income
• Revenue forecast to 2031 for 5 regional markets and 19 key national markets – Consult the forecast for the Unmanned Traffic Management market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and South America. Africa and South America. The market of United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, China, India, Indonesia and United Arab Emirates, among others significant savings, is also expected.
• Outlook for established companies and those looking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the leading companies involved in the unmanned traffic management market. Some of the companies featured in this report include Airbus Group SE, AirMap Inc., Altitude Angel Limited, Analytical Graphics Inc. (AGI), Frequentis AG, Leonardo SpA, Lockheed Martin Corporation, PrecisionHawk Inc., Rockwell Collins (Collins Aerospace), senseFly Inc., Skyward IO Inc., Thales Group, Unifly NV, Viasat Inc. and Wing Aviation LLC.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06186244/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.