Dublin, June 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Smart Beacon Market (2022-2027) by Beacon Standard, Connectivity Service, Offerings, End Use, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” the report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Smart Beacon Market is estimated to be valued at USD 17 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 148.98 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 54.36%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Smart Beacon market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accent Advanced Systems, BlueUp, Chengdu JAALEE Technology, Cisco Systems, Estimote, Fujitsu Components, Gimbal, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development, HID Global, indoors, Kontaktio, Leantegra, MobStac, Moko Technology, Radius Networks, Samsung Electronics, Sensoro, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global smart beacon market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The report analyzes the global smart beacon market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global smart beacon market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Adoption of Smartphones
4.1.2 Growing need for spatial data to use in analysis
4.1.3 Put more emphasis on business intelligence to gain competitive advantage
4.2.1 Growing Trend Among Offline Stores to Switch to Online Platforms in Retail Industry
4.3.1 Adoption of Smart Tags in Logistics and Transportation
4.4.1 Restricted detection capabilities due to limitations of the underlying BLE technology
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Smart Beacon Market, By Beacon Standard
6.3 Foucault’s Stone
7 Global Smart Beacon Market, By Connectivity Service
7.2 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
7.3 BLE 4.0
7.4 BLE 5.0
8 Global Smart Tag Market, By Offerings
8.3 Standard beacon
8.4 Map Tag
8.5 Self-adhesive tag
8.7 Content Management Software
8.8 Analysis software
8.9 Other software
8.11 Project Management Service
8.12 Consulting Service
8.13 Maintenance and support service
9 Global Smart Tag Market, By End Use
9.3 Gatherings and public spaces
9.5 Transport and logistics
9.10 Banking, financial services, insurance (BFSI)
10 Americas Smart Beacon Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe smart beacon market
11:15 a.m. Switzerland
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East & Africa Smart Tag Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Smart Beacon Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lankan
1:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 Accent Advanced Systems
15.2 Blue Up
15.3 Chengdu JAALEE Technology
15.4 Cisco Systems
15.6 Fujitsu Components
15.8 Hewlett Packard Business Development
15.9 Global HIDs
15.14 Moko Technology
15.15 Radius Networks
15.16 Samsung Electronics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/86ods4
Global smart beacon market