DUBLIN, March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Electric Passenger Car Market Research Report by Vehicle Type, by Product, by Range, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global electric passenger car market size has been estimated at $122.37 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $130.68 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.50% to reach $203.11 billion by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes electric cars to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of vehicle type, the market has been studied for hatchbacks, hatchbacks, and SUVs.
On the basis of product, the market has been studied for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs).
Based on Driving Range, the market was studied above 150 miles and up to 150 miles.
Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through Alabama, California, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennesseeand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Electric Passenger Car Market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and client). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by major vendors and innovation profiles in the global Electric Passenger Car Market including Audi AG, BMW AG, BYD Company Ltd., Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company, Hyundai Motor Company, Karma Automotive LLC, Kia Corporation, Lucid Group, Inc., Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Rivian, LLC, SAIC Motor Corporation Limited, Tesla, Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation and Volkswagen AG .
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global electric passenger car market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global electric passenger car market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Electric Passenger Car Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Electric Passenger Car Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global electric passenger car market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electric passenger car market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global electric passenger car market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Growing demand for fuel-efficient, high-performance, low-emission vehicles
126.96.36.199. Reduce the cost of electric vehicle batteries
188.8.131.52. Strict government rules and regulations on vehicle emissions
184.108.40.206. Lack of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles
220.127.116.11. Increase government investment to develop electric vehicle charging stations and hydrogen fueling stations
18.104.22.168. Gaining popularity due to many technological advancements
22.214.171.124. High costs involved in initial investments
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Electric Passenger Car Market, By Vehicle Type
7. Electric Passenger Car Market, By Product
7.2. Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
7.3. Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
8. Electric Passenger Car Market, By Range
8.2. Above 150 miles
8.3. Up to 150 miles
9. Americas Electric Passenger Car Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Electric Passenger Car Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Electric Passenger Car Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.1. Audi SA
13.2. BMW AG
13.3. BYD Company Ltd.
13.4. Daimler S.A.
13.5. Ford Motor Company
13.6. Hyundai Motor Company
13.7. Karma Automotive LLC
13.8. Kia Corporation
13.9. LucidGroup, Inc.
13.10. Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
13.11. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
13.12. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
13.13. Rivian, LLC
13.14. SAIC Motor Corporation Limited
13.15. Tesla, Inc.
13.16. Toyota Motor Corporation
13.17. Volkswagen SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/155rga
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-worldwide-electric-passenger-cars-industry-is-expected-to-reach-203-billion-by-2027-301499188.html
SOURCE Research and Markets