The company’s ReEarth compostable films are BPI-certified, bio-based, USDA-certified and Lomi-approved, and they were recognized by the jury for their ingenuity.
“S-OneLP is honored to have our commitment to innovation recognized by our industry worldwide,” said Tom Hauenstein, Vice President of Sales, S-One LP. “Our goal is to develop and offer the latest scientific and technological advances for label converting, flexible packaging, folding cartons and corrugated packaging. Our customers expect it and we are privileged to have their trust.
S-OneLP also offers digital solutions in labels and flexible packaging such as:
- ReTreve EVOH high barrier flexpack films recyclable
- Coatings and varnishes
- Digital conversion equipment
- Finishing equipment, slitters and rewinders
- Cast and Cure Solutions for Ebeam Holograms
- Ink-distribution control
- Lamination films
- Pre-laminated metallized films, as well as clear and white