LONDON, April 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — NordLockeran encrypted cloud storage service provider from Security Northlaunched an enterprise product to provide organizations around the world with premium protection for their corporate data.
“We introduced NordLocker as a robust file encryption tool in 2019. Since then, the product has gone through some solid development phases and is now positioned as an end-to-end encrypted cloud storage option with an encryption solution. of files,” says Aivaras Vencevicius. , product manager at NordLocker. “It was only natural for us to go ahead and launch an encrypted cloud service for enterprise customers to provide a safe, convenient and cost-effective way to store and manage their data. »
NordLocker Cloud for Business comes with an admin panel which is a centralized solution for business admins to manage all users in one place. Currently, administration features include license distribution and role and access management. Account and file recovery, user groups, and user activity log features will be launching very soon.
NordLocker business users benefit from a Locker Share feature that allows colleagues to securely share entire lockers (encrypted folders) both within an organization and with outside partners. Sharing is as simple as typing the recipient’s email address. The feature is currently only available to NordLocker Business users.
Benefits of NordLocker Cloud for an Organization
NordLocker was created with the clear idea of combining the highest level of security with ease of use. Thus, any business that values data protection should consider implementing NordLocker Cloud:
- Supports all file types.
- Offers secure and convenient login methods such as MFA and third-party login (Google and Apple).
- Ensures secure file sharing between colleagues and third parties. Even when transferring files, a user remains in control of who can access them.
- Prevents files from getting lost or exposed. With end-to-end encryption, files remain protected by encryption keys on a device and in the cloud while in use as well as during sync and backup.
- It is easy to configure and does not require additional infrastructure or advanced technical skills. Employees can start using it in minutes.
- Offers a fast and intuitive drag and drop interface making it easier to use even for a novice user.
- Provides cross-platform access. NordLocker Cloud for Business is currently available for Windows, Android and iOS or through a web browser. The app for macOS users will roll out in a few months.
- Uses the world’s best cryptography algorithms and ciphers, such as AES-256, ECC and XChaCha20-Poly1305-IETF.
“Launching a commercial product is an important milestone for NordLocker. We are very happy to have onboarded our first corporate customers who have always been with us and who finally received a tailor-made solution to secure their professional files in a way even more convenient,” says Aivaras Vencevicius. “Our future plans include expanding the functionality of the admin panel with different user management and activity log features, organization-wide security settings , SSO, and other enterprise-level attributes. Our main goal is to provide enterprise administrators with tools to ensure the end-to-end security of their enterprise data.
NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with file encryption tool. It was created by cybersecurity experts from NordVPN, one of the most advanced VPN service providers in the market. NordLocker is available on different platforms, supports all file types, offers a fast and intuitive interface and guarantees secure synchronization between devices. With NordLocker, files are protected against hacking, monitoring and data collection. For more information: nordlocker.com.