JETS MANAGEMENT – Executive assistants JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for two enthusiastic, driven and highly organized individuals with a passion for music to work at JET Management as Management Assistants.
You’ll work closely with two artist managers, each with diverse client lists, exposing you to a variety of experiences to set you up for substantial career growth. In this position, you will have the opportunity to touch all aspects of an artist’s career and take ownership of the real impact of your work.
You will be part of a rapidly growing, forward-thinking company that prides itself on working across the organization to leverage collective experience and knowledge.
- These individuals should have 2-4 years of experience working with musical artists or in the music industry
- Must have experience in various musical genres and touring activities globally, as well as working with labels on musical releases
- This role requires close attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills and, most importantly, the ability to prioritize and multi-task under extreme pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in handling the manager’s business as well as personal contacts are essential
- Looking for someone who always thinks one step ahead and can handle a full range of projects
- Ideal candidates should be savvy, dependable, trustworthy and able to handle high stress situations in a calm manner
- High level of understanding of social media platforms and administrative support of artists’ social posting
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- You will be exposed to top talent and high profile clients, so professionalism is mandatory
- Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and resourceful
- Able to follow many ongoing projects with great attention to detail and excellent follow-up
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- BA/BS degree required
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s license
- Familiarity with using social media, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
- Excellent command of MS Word, MS Excel and Google Docs/Spreadsheets, file sharing platforms, Slack, Zoom
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Clear understanding of the global live touring market
- Video editing, Photoshop and InDesign are a bonus
- Assist in the planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promotions, social media plans, press, marketing and touring
- International schedule management across multiple time zones, including promotional schedules, travel reservations, visa facilitation, accommodation and itineraries
- Act as the key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information needed by the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information for: record labels/publishers/agents /lawyers/business owners, etc.
- Efficient daily communication and flow of information with the artist and managers always guaranteeing confidentiality and discretion
- Coordinate the artist’s daily schedule
- Ability to create and maintain budgets for artist activities
- Schedule high call volumes, zoom meetings, meetings and conference calls between multiple parties in different time zones
- Advance shows and prepare travel itineraries – liaising with travel agents and booking agents