This study applies the IDC MarketScape methodology to assess the world’s leading providers of collaborative and community platforms.
As the pandemic has driven an increased need for collaborative technologies, three main categories have emerged: collaborative team applications, collaborative team applications with native work management, and enterprise communities – management platforms. communities that connect inside and outside the company. For this document, IDC has identified leaders in collaborative team applications and functional enterprise community markets. In detail:
- The collaborative apps market has become essential for connecting a digital workforce to colleagues and working, regardless of where they work.
- Collaborative and community products connect both internal workers, partners and customers.
- With intense functionality speed, vendors distinguish themselves as unique, while also integrating with other products to help generate transparent workflow and improved metrics.
- Companies of all sizes centralize work and communications on collaborative and community platforms.
- These platforms, unlike email, keep relevant conversations with meeting resources in one place, saving tremendous time while encouraging other voices to be heard, allowing for get better results.