Dublin, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Voice-Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market Research Report by Module, By End User, By Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare market size was estimated at USD 218.66 million in 2020, is projected to reach USD 262.27 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.30% for reach USD 797.67 million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the module, the market has been studied through automated patient outreach, billing and recording, medical equipment support, patient engagement and lead generation, reminder and event planning. patients and prescription drug information.
On the basis of end-user, the market has been studied in Ambulatory Care Unit, Caregivers, Hospitals & Care Providers, and Pathology.
Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks the vendors in the Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and support for channels) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Voice Assistance Technology in Healthcare market including Advanced Voice Recognition Systems, Inc., AdventHealth, Aiva Health, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Apple Inc., Auraya Systems Pty Ltd., Baidu, Inc., CSS Corporation, Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc., IBM Corporation, Kiroku, Microsoft Corporation, Northwell Health, Nuance Communications , Orbita, Inc., Piedmont Healthcare, PulsePoint, Inc., Samsung Group, Sensory Inc., Sopris Health, Suki, True Image Interactive, Inc., Verint systems and Welltok, Inc.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global Voice Assistive Technology in Healthcare market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global voice-assisted technology in healthcare market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global voice-assisted technology in healthcare market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Scaling up voice recognition technology for patient engagement and reducing administrative workloads
220.127.116.11. Importance of AI on digital assistance and internet-connected thermostats
18.104.22.168. Increase application in diagnosis and monitoring of disease progression to improve care plans
22.214.171.124. Attractive financing and investments raised by start-ups
126.96.36.199. Non-compliance issue with HIPAA
188.8.131.52. Safety, reliability and logistics issues
184.108.40.206. Ongoing experimental pilot programs
220.127.116.11. Voice chatbots with AI capabilities to provide real-time assistance
18.104.22.168. Potential adoption by physicians and patients
22.214.171.124. Complicated Implementation of Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Voice-Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market, By Module
6.2. Automated Patient Education
6.3. Billing and registration
6.4. Medical Equipment Support
6.5. Patient Engagement and Lead Generation
6.6. Patient reminder and planning
6.7. Prescription Drug Information
7. Voice-Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market, By End User
7.2. Ambulatory care unit
7.4. Hospitals and healthcare providers
8. Americas Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. Advanced Speech Recognition Systems, Inc.
12.3. Aiva Health
12.4. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.5. Amazon.com, Inc.
12.6. Apple Inc.
12.7. Auraya Systems Pty Ltd.
12.8. Baidu, Inc.
12.9. CSS Company
12.10. Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc.
12.11. IBM Corporation
12.13. Microsoft Corporation
12.14. Northwell Health
12.15. Communications Shades
12.16. Orbita, Inc.
12.17. Piedmont Health Care
12.18. Pulse Point, Inc.
12.19. Samsung Group
12.20. Sensorial inc.
12.21. Sopris Health
12.23. True Image Interactive, Inc.
12.24. Verint Systems
12:25 p.m. Welltok, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fs39jj
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900