DUBLIN, June 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Global Topical Pain Relief Market (2022-2027) by Therapeutic, Formulation, Formulation, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global topical pain relief market is estimated at $10.26 billion in 2022 and should reach $13.19 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.16%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Topical Pain Relief market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Advacare Pharma, Glaxosmithkline, Johnson & Johnson, Nestle, Novartis, Pfizer, Reckitt Benckiser, Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Topical Biomedics, Exzell Pharma, Tyzpure, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global topical pain relief market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global topical pain relief market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global topical pain relief market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increased prevalence of arthritis
4.1.2 Growth of the geriatric population
4.1.3 High Demand for Topical Pain Relief Products by Athletes
4.1.4 Fewer Side Effects Caused by Topical Pain Relief Products Compared to Oral Medications
4.2.1 Strict government regulation of development and distribution
4.3.1 Emergence of online pharmacy
4.3.2 Opportunities in emerging economies
4.4.1 Side effects associated with use
4.4.2 Availability of other routes of administration
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Topical Pain Relief Market, By Therapeutics
6.2.1 Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
6.2.2 Methyl salicylates
6.2.5 Other non-opioids
7 Global Topical Pain Relief Market, By Formulation
8 Global Topical Pain Relief Market, By Formulation
8.2 Prescription Pain Relief
8.3 Over-the-Counter Pain Relief
9 Global Topical Pain Relief Market, by Distribution Channel
9.2 Pharmacies and pharmacies
9.4 Retail businesses and grocery stores
Top 10 Americas Topical Pain Relief Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe topical pain relief market
11:15 a.m. Swiss
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and africa topical pain relief market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Topical Pain Relief Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1M&A and investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 Advacare Pharma
15.3 Johnson & Johnson
15.7 Reckitt Benckiser
15.9 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
15.10 Topical biomedical products
15.11 Exzell Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3vqd4l
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets