DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 20, 2022–
The “Satellite Data Services Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global satellite data services market report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period 2019 to 2027. The report forecasts the global satellite data services market to grow with a CAGR of 18.96% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2027. The study on the Satellite Data Services Market covers the analysis of major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW for the period from 2019 to 2027.
The Satellite Data Services Market report is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts and trends in the global Data Services market by satellite over the period of 2019 to 2027. Additionally, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides an overview of competitive rivalry, market vendor and buyer positions, and opportunities for new entrants in the global Satellite Data Services market over the period of 2019 to 2027. In addition, Growth Matrix has given in the report provides an overview of investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand for small satellites for different observations around the earth to extract data is one of the major factors driving the growth of the satellite data services market
- Strict government regulations for the implementation of satellites and lack of dedicated launchers for small satellites are hampering its market growth
- The increase in the use of satellite data in the development of smart cities and connected vehicles, as well as the increase in the movement of new spaces are factors that are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for market growth.
The global satellite data services market is segmented on the basis of type and application.
Global Satellite Data Services Market by Type
Global Satellite Data Services Market by Application
- Energy and power
- Engineering & Infrastructure
- Environmental monitoring
- Logistic transport
- Airbus S.A.S.
- East View Geospatial Inc
- ImageSat International
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Maxar Technologies
- Planet Labs Inc.
- Satellite Imagery Society
- SpecTIR LLC
- Trimble Inc.
- Ursa Space Systems Inc.
What does this report bring?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global and regional markets of Satellite Data Services Market.
2. Comprehensive coverage of all segments of the Satellite Data Services market to analyze trends, global market developments and market size forecast till 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global Satellite Data Services Market. The company profile includes product portfolio analysis, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest company developments.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of product segments and geographies that market players should focus on to invest, consolidate, grow and/or diversify.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tsnko
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220520005225/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SATELLITE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 05/20/2022 07:50 / DISK: 05/20/2022 07:52