DUBLIN, November 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Optoelectronics Market Research Report By Electric Vehicle, Vehicle Type, Devices, Distribution, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global optoelectronics market has been estimated to be $ 4,812.09 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 5,412.05 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.80% reaching $ 9,915.91 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the optoelectronics market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global optoelectronics market including Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd., Broadcom Inc, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips NV, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, OmniVision Technologies Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Rohm Co., Ltd, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Sony Corporation, Stanley Electric Co., Ltd, Texas Instruments Inc, TT Electronics PLC and Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Optoelectronics market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Optoelectronics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global optoelectronics market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Optoelectronics market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Optoelectronics market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global optoelectronics market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global optoelectronics market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand for consumer electronics
5.2.2. Strong demand and increasing sales of luxury and ultra-luxury vehicles
5.2.3. Increased awareness of vehicle safety
5.3.1. Easily available and affordable substitutes for technology
5.4.1. Increase R&D in optoelectronic technology
5.4.2. Advent of semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles
5.4.3. Innovations in optoelectronics such as plasmonic nanostructures and laser-powered 3D display technology
5.5.1. Availability of after-sales installation
5.5.2. High cost of raw materials
6. Optoelectronics market, by electric vehicle
6.2. Battery electric vehicle
6.3. Fuel cell electric vehicle
6.4. Hybrid electric vehicle
6.5. Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
7. Optoelectronics Market, By Vehicle Type
7.2. The buses
7.3. Light utility vehicle
7.4. Passenger car
8. Optoelectronics market, by device
8.2. Image sensor
8.3. Infrared components
8.5. Laser diode
9. Optoelectronics market, by distribution
9.2. Secondary market
9.3. Original Equipment Manufacturer
10. Optoelectronics Market, By Application
10.2. Backlight control
10.3. Convenience and climate
10.5. Position sensors
11. Americas Optoelectronics Market
11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Optoelectronics Market
12.10. South Korea
13. Europe, Middle East & Optoelectronics market in Africa
13.8. Saudi Arabia
13.9. South Africa
13.11. United Arab Emirates
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. FPNV positioning matrix
14.1.2. Business strategy
14.1.3. Product satisfaction
14.2. Market ranking analysis
14.3. Market share analysis, by key player
14.4. Competitive scenario
14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
14.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
14.4.3. New product launch and improvement
14.4.4. Investment and financing
14.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
15. Company usability profiles
15.1. Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd.
15.2. Broadcom Inc.
15.3. General Electricity Company
15.4. Koninklijke Philips NV
15.5. Mitsubishi electric corporation
15.6. OmniVision Technologies Inc.
15.7. Renesas electronics company
15.8. Rohm Co., Ltd.
15.9. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
15.10. Sharp Corporation
15.11. Sony Corporation
15.12. Stanley Electric Co., Ltd.
15.13. Texas Instruments Inc.
15.14. TT Electronics PLC
15.15. Vishay Intertechnologie, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bohksv
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-optoelectronics-market-research-report-2021-to-2026—by-electric-vehicle-vehicle-type-devices-distribution – application-and-region-301431692.html
SOURCE Research and Markets