DUBLIN – (COMMERCIAL THREAD)–The “Management decision market, by component (software and services), deployment model (on-premise, cloud), function (credit risk management, customer experience management), vertical (BFSI, IT and telecommunications, health: global forecasts until 2027 “ report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the Management Decision market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast year 2021-2027.
- Tibco software
- Fair Isaac Corporation
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- IBM Company
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Sapiens International
- ACTICO GmbH.
- Experian Information Solutions
The latest Management Decision Market report includes market size estimates, forecast, market share, competitive analysis, as well as Management Decision industry trends in highlighting the market size. focus on market deadlines and analysis of technology roadmaps.
Global market analysis with special emphasis on high growth applications in each vertical and fast growing market segment. It includes detailed competitive landscape with identification of major players against each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market share, and top player ranking. Impact analysis of market dynamics with the factors that are currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, as well as their impact in the short, medium and long term. Competitive intelligence based on company profiles, strategies of the main players, revolutionary developments such as product launches and acquisitions.
The objective of this study is to identify market opportunities and estimate the market size by segments and countries for the past few years and to forecast the values for the next five years. The report integrates both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study. The report also covers the qualitative analysis of the market, incorporating a comprehensive component and product price and cost analysis, Porter’s analysis, and the political, economic, social and technological factor (PEST) analysis of the market. The report also provides a portrait of all the major companies active in this field.
Reason for purchasing this report:
- Determine potential investment areas based on a detailed analysis of global management decision market trends over the coming years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different market segments and management decision-making in the world’s heaviest spending countries and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that drive the global management decision market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be exploited and leading to revenue expansion.
- Channel resources by focusing on ongoing programs undertaken by different countries in the global management decision market.
- Make the right business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of the total competitive landscape of the industry with detailed profiles of the major vendors of the Management Decision Market around the world, which include information on their products, alliances, recent contracts won and a financial analysis, if applicable.
Main topics covered:
2.1. Key points to remember
2.2. Description of the report
2.3. Scope and definition of the market
2.5. Research methodology
2.5.1. Market size
2.5.2. Key data points from primary sources
2.5.3. Key data points from secondary sources
2.5.4. List of primary sources
2.5.5. List of secondary sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry segmentation
3.2. Analysis of market trends
3.3. Funding and major investments
3.4. Market dynamics
3.5. Value chain analysis
3.6. Price Analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE MANAGEMENT DECISION MARKET
4.1. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by component
4.2. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by deployment model
4.3. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by function
4.4. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by organization size
4.5. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by vertical
4.6. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by geography
5. MANAGEMENT DECISION MARKET, BY COMPONENT
6. MANAGEMENT DECISION MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT MODEL
6.2. On the site
7. MANAGEMENT DECISION MARKET, BY FUNCTION
7.2. Credit risk management
7.3. Customer experience management
7.4. Compliance management and fraud detection
7.5. Price optimization
8. MANAGEMENT DECISION MARKET, BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
8.2. Small and medium enterprises
8.3. Large companies
9. MANAGEMENT DECISION MARKET, BY VERTICALS
9.3. IT & Telecom
9.4. Retail and e-commerce
9.5. Health care
9.7. Energy and utilities
10. MANAGEMENT DECISION MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
11. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
12. COMPANY PROFILES
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/avlftc