The “Management Consulting Services Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecast (2021-2026)” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The management consulting services market is expected to register a CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
- McKinsey & Company
- Bain & Company
- Boston Focus Group
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- KPMG International
- Gartner Inc
- Wikistrate Inc.
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- AT Kearney Inc
- Tata Consulting Services
- Accenture PLC
- Olivier Wyman Inc
- Capgemini SE
- LEK Consulting LLC
- Mercer LLC
Key market trends
Strategic business operations gain ground due to the emergence of advisory services
- The service includes the provision of advice on strategic concepts such as business strategy and operational techniques, within the framework of appropriate time management, according to the needs of the business.
- Industry professionals are trying to find the best way to respond to emerging trends such as AI, analytics, cybersecurity and digital transformation.
- Collaboration between cross-domain platforms has been a practical step in various companies. Investment in new technologies will continue to generate revenue for companies, as well as the growth strategy, acquisitions, tax and compliance.
- In addition, large consulting firms have implemented the digital marketing strategy to boost their offers. For example, in September 2018, Capgemini merged its management, digital and creative consulting activities into a single brand. The new unit, Capgemini Invent, brings together the expertise of Capgemini Consulting, LiquidHub, Fahrenheit 212, Idean, Adaptive Lab and Bakelite to form an advisory group with more than 6,000 consultants in more than 30 offices and 10 creation studios across the world.
North America will register as the largest growing market during the forecast period
- North America is the largest revenue generating market due to the presence of some of the leading consulting companies serving a wide range of end user verticals in significant ways.
- The highly volatile market in the United States economy, along with sustained reforms in government regulations, are leading companies to turn to management consulting providers for assistance with their financial operations in the region.
- Leading consulting providers in the region, such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, IBM, Deloitte and BCG, are integrating digital transformation into their business model, serving multiple end user areas.
- In addition, scalable business models such as network consulting and crowdsourcing are now appearing in management consulting and being adopted by emerging players, thus driving the demand for management consulting services during the forecast period.
Main topics covered:
1.1 Study hypotheses
1.2 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market overview
4.2 Market drivers
4.2.1 Growing Investment in Emerging Technologies Boosts Business Growth Strategy
4.2.2 Adopting BI and Advanced Data Management Strategies in Multiple End User Domains
4.3 Market restrictions
4.3.1 The evolution of the consulting market hinders the new business strategy
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By type
5.1.1 Risk and compliance (due diligence)
5.1.2 Financial advice
5.1.3 Strategic business planning
5.1.4 Insurance and tax advice
5.1.5 Operational advice
5.1.6 Other types
5.2 By End User Industry
5.2.1 IT and telecommunications
5.2.2 Financial services
5.2.3 Health care
5.2.4 Hotel and hospitality
5.2.5 Media and Entertainment
5.2.6 Real estate
5.2.7 Other end-user industries
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6.1 Company profiles
6.1.1 McKinsey & Company
6.1.2 Bain & Compagnie
6.1.3 Boston Advisory Group
6.1.4 Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
6.1.5 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
6.1.6 KPMG International
6.1.7 Gartner Inc
6.1.8 Wikistrat Inc.
6.1.9 Ernst & Young Global Limited
6.1.10 PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
6.1.11 AT Kearney Inc
6.1.12 Tata Consulting Services
6.1.13 Accenture PLC
6.1.14 Oliver Wyman Inc
6.1.15 Capgemini SE
6.1.16 LEK Consulting LLC
6.1.17 Mercer SARL
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ax0j55
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210409005194/en/