DUBLIN, February 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “integration platform-as-a-service market, by service (data mapping & transformation, routing & orchestration and others), by deployment (cloud, on-premise, hybrid), type of integration, organization size and industry vertical – Global The “Forecast to 2027” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
According to this report, the total market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast year of 2021 to 2027.
This report covers a submarket in this area – Integration Platform as a Service Market by Deployment in detail, segmenting the on-premises, cloud and hybrid market. It provides information on organization size, and segmented by SME and large organizations, it also covers various verticals such as BFSI, Government, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Education, manufacturing, media and entertainment. Finally, the Integration Platform as a Service market is segmented by geography through North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and ROW (Rest of the World) and sub-segmented by country.
The report discusses all the driving factors, opportunities, and challenges regarding the global Integration Platform as a Service Market, which are helpful in identifying industry trends and key success factors. Market dynamics impact analysis with the factors that are currently driving and restraining the market growth along with their impact on the short, medium and long term landscapes. The report also includes a qualitative analysis of the market, incorporating a comprehensive analysis of the industry value chain, financing and investments, Porter’s analysis and PEST (political, economic, social and technological factor) analysis ) of the market. The report also features all the major companies active in this field. This report provides the competitive landscape of major players, which covers all key growth strategies. The report also formulates the entire value chain of the market, as well as sports analytics industry trends with emphasis on market timelines and technology roadmaps, cycle analysis life of the market and the product.
Key players of Integration Platform as a Service market include Dell Boomi, Inc., Informatica Corporation, IBM Corporation, Mulesoft Inc., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Snap Logic, Inc., Celigo, Inc. , Jitterbit, Inc., Scibe Software Corporation, DB Sync, Flowgear among others.
The objective of this study is to identify market opportunities and estimate the market size by segments and countries in recent years and to forecast the values to the next five years. The report incorporates both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
Reasons to buy this Integration Platform as a Service Market Report:
- Determine the potential investment areas based on a detailed analysis of the global Integration Platform as a Service market trends over the coming years.
- To gain a thorough understanding of the underlying factors that are driving the demand for different market segments of Integration Platform as a Service in the world’s top spenders and identify the opportunities presented by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels driving the global Integration Platform as a Service Market, providing a clear picture of the future opportunities that can be exploited, resulting in increased revenue.
- Channel resources focusing on ongoing programs undertaken by individual countries within the global integration platform as a service marketplace.
- Make correct business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of the total industry competitive landscape with in-depth profiles of the major Integration Platform as a Service market vendors globally which includes information about their products, alliances, their recent contracts and their financial analyses, if any. .
Main topics covered:
2.1. Key points to remember
2.2. Description of the report
2.3. Market scope and definition
2.5. Research Methodology
2.5.1. Market size
2.5.2. Key data points from primary sources
2.5.3. Key data points from secondary sources
2.5.4. List of primary sources
2.5.5. List of secondary sources
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Industry segmentation
3.2. Market trend analysis
3.3. Main financing and investments
3.4. Market dynamics
3.5. Value chain analysis
3.6. Price analysis
4. IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE INTEGRATION PLATFORM AS A SERVICE MARKET
4.1. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by service
4.2. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by type of deployment
4.3. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by type of integration
4.4. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by size of organization
4.5. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by vertical
4.6. Impact of Covid-19 on the market, by region
5. INTEGRATION PLATFORM AS A SERVICE MARKET, BY SERVICE
5.2. Data mapping and transformation
5.3. Routing and orchestration
5.4. Integration flow development and lifecycle management tools
5.5. API lifecycle management
5.6. Business to Business (B2B) and cloud integration
5.7. Internet of Things (IoT)
6. BY TYPE OF DEPLOYMENT
6.2. On the site
7. BY TYPE OF INTEGRATION
7.2. Data integration
7.3. Application integration
7.4. Integration of Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
7.5. Process integration
8. BY SIZE OF ORGANIZATION
8.2. Large companies
8.3. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
9. BY VERTICAL
9.4. Health care
9.5. IT & Telecom
9.8. Media and entertainment
10. BY GEOGRAPHY
10.2. North America
10.3.4. Rest of Europe
10.4. Asia Pacific
10.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.5. Rest of the world
10.5.1. Middle East
10.5.3. Latin America
11. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
11.2. Ranking of the best companies
11.3. Market share analysis
11.4. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
11.4.1. Launch of new product
11.4.2. Mergers and Acquisitions
11.4.3. Collaborations, partnerships and agreements
11.4.4. Awards and Recognition
12. COMPANY PROFILES
12.1. Dell Boomi, Inc.
12.2. Informatica Company
12.3. IBM Corporation
12.4. Mulesoft Inc.
12.5. Oracle Corporation
12.6. SAP SE
12.7. Snap Logic, Inc.
12.8. Celigo, Inc.
12.9. Jitterbit, Inc.
12.10. Scibe Software Corporation
12.11. Database synchronization
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bkmy0n
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets