Dublin, Aug. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Gym Management Software Market (2022-2027) by Modules, Deployment, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis » has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The Global Gym Management Software Market is estimated to be valued at USD 310.16 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 593.01 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.84%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Gym Management Software Market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals. As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The global gym management software market is segmented on the basis of modules, deployment, end user, and geography.
- By modules, the market is categorized into alert systems and renewal, biometric integration, diet plan, group class schedule, membership management and renewal, and training plan.
- By deployment, the market is classified into On-Cloud and On-Premise.
- By end-user, the market is categorized into gyms and health clubs, individual trainer and sports clubs.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Clubessential, LLC., EZFacility, Inc., Glofox, iGymsoft, Jivine, ShapeNet Software, Virtuagym, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global gym management software market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification.
The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the global gym management software market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market. Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global gym management software market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Need for Solutions to Manage Spend and Optimization
4.1.2 Increase in number of gyms with multiple outlets
4.1.3 Increase in number of health conscious people
4.2.1 Lack of awareness and slow transition from traditional software solutions
4.3.1 Proliferation in online gym programs
4.3.2 Rise in Spending on Advanced Technology for Software Development
4.4.1 Security Breach Issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Gym Management Software Market, by Modules
6.2 Alert systems and renewal
6.3 Biometric integration
6.5 Schedule of group lessons
6.6 Membership management and renewal
6.7 Training program
7 Global Gym Management Software Market, By Deployment
7.2 On the Cloud
8 Global Gym Management Software Market, By End User
8.2 Gyms and health clubs
8.3 Individual trainer
8.4 Sports Clubs
9 Americas Gym Management Software Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 European Gym Management Software Market
10:15 a.m. Switzerland
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East & Africa Gym Management Software Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC Gym Management Software Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Essential Club, LLC.
14.2 EZ Facility, Inc.
14.4 Gym Wizard
14.5 Gym Insight (Bio-Logic Inc.)
14.6 GymERP (Codva Technology Private Ltd.)
14.7 Gym Master
14.10 MINDBODY, Inc.
14.11 NetSuite Inc.
14.12 Perfect Mind (Xplor Technologies)
14.13 ShapeNet Software
14.15 TRIIB Inc.
14.17 Zen Planner
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ytnx6
Global gym management software market