Dublin, November 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Fiber Bragg Grating Market Research Report by Type, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Bragg fiber networks market size was estimated to be USD 1,872.78 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 2,009.68 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.64% to reach 2,914.30 million USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Fiber Bragg Grating to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on type, the market has been investigated on fiber Bragg grating filter and fiber Bragg grating sensors.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied in aerospace and defense, energy and utilities, geotechnical services, oil and gas, telecommunications and transportation.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes the Fiber Bragg Networks market vendors based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Fiber Optic Bragg Grating Market including Advanced Optics Solutions GmbH, Advanced Photonics International Inc., Alnair Labs Corporation, FBG Korea, FBGS Technologies GmbH, Fibercore, FLT Inc.., Fos4x, GEOPTEX bvba (FOS & S), HBM FiberSensing, ITF Technologies Inc, iXFiber, Micron Optics, National Instruments, O / E Land Inc., Proximion AB, Raysung Photonics Inc., Smart Fibers Limited , Technica Optical Components, LLC, TeraXion Inc, Timbercon Inc. and Wuhan Ligong Guangke.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Bragg Fiber Arrays market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Fiber Bragg Gragging market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Bragg Fiber Arrays Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Bragg Fiber Arrays market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Bragg Fiber Arrays market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Bragg fiber arrays market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Bragg fiber arrays market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing need for an efficient sensor to measure several physical parameters such as temperature and pressure
5.2.2. Growing application in the automotive and aerospace industries
5.2.3. Intelligent sensing technologies and the expansion of their applications in civilian infrastructure
5.3.1. High costs and maintenance complications
5.4.1. Developments in fiber Bragg grating sensors
5.4.2. Growing telecommunications and semiconductor industry
5.5.1. Limited thermal sensitivity and expensive to build and maintain
6. Fiber Bragg Grating Market, By Type
6.2. Fiber Bragg Grating Filter
6.3. Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors
7. Bragg Fiber Grating Market, By Application
7.2. Aeronautics & Defense
7.3. Energy and utilities
7.4. Geotechnical services
7.5. Petroleum gas
8. Americas Fiber Bragg Grating Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Fiber Bragg Grating Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Market for Bragg fiber networks in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Advanced Optics Solutions GmbH
12.2. Advanced Photonics International Inc.
12.3. Alnair Laboratories Company
12.4. FBG Korea
12.5. FBGS Technologies GmbH
12.7. FLT inc.
12.9. GEOPTEX sprl (FOS & S)
12.10. HBM fiber sensor
12.11. ITF Technologies Inc.
12.13. Micron Optical
12.14. National instruments
12.15. O / E Land Inc.
12.16. Proximion AB
12.17. Raysung Photonics Inc.
12.18. Limited smart fibers
12.19. Optical Components Technica, LLC
12.20. TeraXion Inc.
12.21. Timbercon Inc.
12.22. Wuhan Ligong Guangke
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xhacl7