DUBLIN, December 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Industrial IOT Cloud Computing Market Research Report by Sensor Type, Model, Cloud Type, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global industrial IOT cloud computing market size has been estimated to be $ 4,365.98 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 4,830.80 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.98% reaching $ 8,159.46 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the cloud computing market in the industrial IOT market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability and support channels) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT market including Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco, Fujitsu, Honeywell International Inc., Ibm, Intel Corporation, Iron Mountain Incorporated, Irootech, LosantIOT, Inc. and Microsoft Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Cloud Computing in Industrial IOT market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increased use of cloud computing platforms
5.2.2. Technological advances in semiconductors and electronic devices
5.2.3. Support from governments of different countries for the R&D activities related to the IIoT
5.3.1. High initial cost
5.3.2. Lack of standardization of communication protocols
5.4.1. Reduction in the cost of connected objects
5.4.2. Increase in the number of data centers
5.4.3. Requirement of expertise and innovative inter-domain collaborations for the development of complete systems and solutions
5.5.1. Data security and privacy breaches
6. Cloud Computing in the industrial IOT market, by type of sensor
6.2. Optical sensors
6.3. Pressure sensors
6.4. Proximity sensor
6.5. Temperature sensors
7. Cloud Computing in the industrial IOT market, by model
7.2. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
7.3. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
7.4. Software as a Service (SaaS)
8. Cloud Computing in the Industrial IOT Market, by Cloud Type
9. Cloud Computing in the industrial IOT market, by end user
9.3. Health care
9.5. Mining and agriculture
9.6. Oil and gas
10. The Cloud Computing of the Americas in the Industrial IOT Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Cloud Computing in the Industrial IOT Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Afrique Cloud Computing in the industrial IOT market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by key player
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
14.4. Honeywell International Inc.
14.6. Intel company
14.7. Iron Mountain Incorporated
14.9. LosantIOT, Inc.
14.10. Microsoft Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t5eu8c
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-cloud-computing-in-industrial-iot-industry-to-2026—reduction-in-the-cost-of-connected-devices-presents- opportunities-301439398.html
SOURCE Research and Markets