Dublin, December 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “ISO Tank Container Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report equips strategists, marketers and senior management with the essential information they need to assess the global iso tank containers market.
The report focuses on the high growth iso tank container market. The report gives a guide to the iso tank containers market that will shape and change our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the response of the markets to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to purchase:
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus wanes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analyzes.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Compare performance to your main competitors.
- Use the relationships between key data sets for a better strategy.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with high quality reliable data and analysis
What is the largest and fastest growing market for iso tank containers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demographics, and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global ISO Tank Containers market report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market share, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast growth of the market by geography. It places the market in the context of the larger iso tank container market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($ b) covering both the historical growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus, and the forecast for its growth.
- Market segmentations break down the market into submarkets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market within each geography and market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market emerging from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The iso Tank Container Market section of the report provides background. It compares the iso tank container market with other segments of the iso tank container market by size and growth, history and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of indicators of ISO tank containers.
The major players in the iso tank container market are China International Marine Containers Co. Ltd, Nantong Tank Container CO. Ltd., CXIC Group Containers Company Limited, Singamas Container, Welfit Oddy, Danteco Industries BV, Bewellcn Shanghai, Chart Industries Inc., Corban Energy Group, Cryeng Group, Furuise, Intermodal Tank Transport., M1 Engineering, Quantum Technologies Group Inc. and Rootselaar Group.
The main types of containers in ISO tank containers are dry containers, thermal and refrigerated containers, tank containers, open top containers, insulated containers, flat rack containers and others. Thermal and refrigerated containers are temperature controlled shipping containers that maintain a constant low temperature. They are only used to transport perishable goods like fruits and vegetables over great distances. The different modes of transport include road, rail, marine and are used to transport chemicals, petrochemicals, food and drink, pharmaceuticals, industrial gas, etc.
The global ISO tank container market is expected to grow from $ 0.91 billion in 2020 to $ 0.99 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9%. The growth is mainly due to companies resuming operations and adjusting to the new normal while recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, the remote work and closure of business activities which resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $ 1.46 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 10%.
The ISO tank container market comprises the sales of tank containers by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships and partnerships) that manufacture intermodal ISO tank containers for the transport of liquid products. The ISO tank container is designed and manufactured in accordance with the guidelines set out by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO tank containers are suitable for different modes of transport and can transport both hazardous and non-hazardous products.
Europe was the largest region in the ISO tank container market in 2020. North America was the second largest region in the ISO tank container market. The regions covered in this report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa.
The growing petrochemical industry is expected to propel the growth of the ISO tank containers market during the forecast period. ISO tank containers are used for the transportation of hazardous petrochemicals because they are made of stainless steel and are surrounded by various types of protective layers that provide resistance to the corrosive effects of petrochemicals. For example, according to the TBRC report, the global petrochemicals market is expected to grow from $ 365.01 billion in 2020 to $ 429.11 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.6%.
Additionally, according to the International Energy Agency, petrochemicals are expected to account for about 50% of the growth in global oil demand between 2030 and 2050, contributing nearly 7 million barrels of oil. ISO tank containers leave almost less than 50% of the carbon footprint and are therefore mainly used to ship chemicals by the petrochemical industries. Hence, the growth of the petrochemical industry is driving the growth of the ISO tank container market.
The use of the Internet of Things (IoT) for remote monitoring of ISO tank containers is shaping the ISO tank container market. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of objects connected to the Internet that can collect and transfer data over a wireless network without human intervention. Many companies operating in the ISO tank container industry are increasingly partnering with companies offering IoT software. For example, in July 2021, Arkema, a chemical company based in France, collaborated with Nexxiot, a Swiss company offering digital logistics solutions. This collaboration aims to digitize Arkema’s ISO tanks (tank containers) and rail freight wagons fleets, using Nexiot’s IoT devices and the smart cloud platform to help Arkema customers achieve end-to-end visibility ultimately, to raise quality standards and improve the overall service experience.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the ISO tank container market
3. ISO Tank Container Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the ISO tank container
5. Size and Growth of the ISO Tank Container Market
5.1. Global Historical ISO Tank Container Market, 2015-2020, in USD Billion
5.1.1. Market pilots
5.1.2. Market restrictions
5.2. Global ISO Tank Container Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
5.2.1. Market pilots
5.2.2. Market restrictions
6. ISO tank container market segmentation
6.1. Global ISO Tank Container Market, Container Type Segmentation, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
- Dry container
- Thermal and Refrigerated Container
- Tank container
- Open top container
- Insulated container
- Flat rack container
6.2. Global ISO Tank Container Market, Transportation Mode Segmentation, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
6.3. Global ISO Tank Container Market, Segmentation by Application, History and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD Billion
- Chemical products
- Food and drink
- Industrial gas
7. Regional and Country Analysis of ISO Tank Containers Market
7.1. Global ISO tank container market, divided by region, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD billion
7.2. Global ISO tank container market, divided by country, historical and forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, in USD billion
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/co3d5c